We use the following highly skilled Veterinarians who are experienced with Bulldogs:
Sumterville, FL (352)-638-5001
Spring Hill, FL (352)-345-4830
Kingsland, GA (912)-729-4077
For a Veterinarian outside this area, I would recommend visiting Bulldog Club of America for a list of reputable physicans, clinics or hospitals near you. https://bulldogclubofamerica.org/bulldog-health/find-a-vet/
When you purchase from Dream’n Color Bulldogs, I am committed to you and your Baby for life. From our first telephone conversation, you will know that I am happy to share tips on raising a healthy, low-maintenance bulldog. Simply I do what is right with my dogs and the people that purchase one. It is my goal to equip you with the knowledge and “tools” you need to enjoy your baby and to keep them safe & happy. I am committed to you and your puppy throughout its entire life. I can help you by phone, email or in person. I am in no way a vet and don’t pretend to be. So please, listen to the expert veterinarian of your choice for any medical advice.
I sure do! I can provide you with dozens of references including my vet. My previous customers are my best form of advertisement! I am proud of the long list of satisfied (& repeat) buyers that have gotten a puppy over the years. Many, many wonderful stories of happy families and their Dream’n Color Bulldogs abound.
First and foremost; I DO NOT sell to anyone that I have not interviewed. So after you have a few early questions answered via email or text, I require a phone conversation and if at all possible a video call. Once all questions are answered and you're serious about adopting a baby from us, I will then email you a Puppy Agreement. Once this agreement is reviewed, signed, and returned, I will contact you to discuss any potential questions and at this point, a transferrable deposit is accepted to reserve your baby. As far as transport options, I will either fly or ground ship your puppy, whichever method is the safest and best for your puppy at that time. I use TLC FLIGHT NANNY to fly and and my exceptional ground shipper is Hewey’s Dog Transport. However, I do offer personal transportation by us to anywhere in Florida, Georgia, Alabama and South East (Chattanooga area) of Tennessee (fees apply).
Bulldogs are extremely prone to heat exhaustion. These are a few recommendations from The BIGBULLDOG that will keep your Bully, fat and happy as the summer temperatures soar.
· We live in a climate of Florida where the average low winter temps fall to 40 F in the winter and climbs to the mid to upper 90’s in the summer. Even though your Bully loves the outside they will not withstand the heat and will die if overly exposed.
· We recommend that you have fresh cool water available to Bully at all times. ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in his water will help to keep the phlegm levels down on really hot days.
· We recommend the uses of common sense. If it is comfortable for you it is comfortable for him. If you are hot, he’s hotter. Typically 80 degrees F and above are considered hazardous to Bully. However have seen a Bully overheat and die in 75 degree weather.
· We recommend that when its hot, if you are not home DON’T let him have free access to the yard. Bulldogs love the sun. He will sun bathe and overheat before he realizes it and you won’t be there to save him.
· We recommend that you provide a cool shaded place inside with a fan blowing to circulate air in the room. Do not give him direct access to air condition vent blowing directly on him. This could cause him to get sick. Bully’s love cool floors.
· If he needs to go outside – We recommends that you monitor him, don’t let him lay out in the sun and bring him straight back in again once he has gone potty. Spray him with cold water from a water bottle if necessary to keep his skin cool.
· We recommend to NEVER leave your Bulldog in the car. It only takes 2 minutes for him to suffer heat exhaustion if the conditions are right.
· We recommend that you never walk your Bully in Hot weather. Bulldogs often walk out but expect to be carried back. If you must, do it at times of the day that are comfortable. Also the roads can be very hot. Always place the backside of your hand in the road to test the heat. If it burns your hand, just think what it is doing to Bully’s feet.
Everyone chooses a puppy with different criteria: color, gender, preferred size, or “it’s just the way he looks at me.” Some folks contact me early, even before their puppy is born because they know exactly what they want. They are willing to put a deposit down in advance so that they can be first in line for their specific description. Others wait until the litter is born to contact and still others wait until the puppies are displayed online to choose. I do not pressure either way. I do have certain policies in place to make things fair for everyone.
PICKING ORDER IS DETERMINED BY THE ORDER IN WHICH TRANSFERRABLE DEPOSITS ARE RECEIVED. I honor your place in picking order by the date your security deposit is in my hand. I expect follow-up communication from my clients throughout the entire adoption process, especially when dealing with finances. Breeder always has first pick.